Themes

Hi

Its already two days that im trying to configure the bounce server. Still there is an error -
Certificate failure for imap.gmail.com: self signed certificate: /OU=No SNI provided; please fix your client./CN=invalid2.invalid

I already enable the imap on settings/gmail

What shall I do?

Hi

I already configure the delivery server and bounce server.. I tried to send the campaign to my own emails and based on result, it was sent 100% but I haven't received any email message even in spam. What went wrong?

I already configure the delivery server and bounce server.. I tried to send the campaign to my own emails and based on result, it was sent 100% but I haven't received any email message even in spam. What went wrong?
Check Backend > Miscellaneous > campaigns delivery logs and see if campaign has been successfully sent to your email. Also check and Backend > Miscellaneous > Application log

As per siteground, its working but in the app its is not working.. Siteground said that the website app has an error.
Did they read the error message? To me it's pretty obvious.

You should set Force FROM to Always in the delivery server settings, which will allow your emails to go out but only with the FROM address from the delivery server settings.

Back