Subscribers not moving lists correctly

campanaa

Hi All,
I am having trouble shifting people through the lists. The subs in the screenshot are all 1 person, so it should only be showing on one list if I have done it correctly. When a link is clicked in the email it moves lists correctly but still stays in the original list. I have selected MOVE in the setup section. As you can see it does move them correctly at the bottom, but only once a new campaign has been run from that list.
Am I doing something wrong when asking it to MOVE them on clicking/opening?

Any help would be appreciated.

1587146865233.png

The subscriber status is now changed to Moved in the original list, so it's kept there only for reference, nothing else.

Hi Twisted,
Thanks for your reply.
How would I go about working out who to send a follow up message to if they all stay in the list. I want to send a follow up message only to the unopens.
Thanks for you assistance

Mailwizz only sends to subscribers having the status set to confirmed, so all those with "moved" status are ignored, you don't need to worry about them.

ok but I still have the rookie issue of not knowing who hasnt opened the email in the original campaign. How do i work out who hasnt opened it so I can resend them a differnt email

Back