i resolved above problem.
I had fix the problem uncommenting line 300 of file:
apps/common/components/mailer/MailerPHPMailer.php

please give it a try!
Works like a charm :)
@frm.mwz Below is the line you need to uncomment -

// for exim, the sender has to be the return path
// $mailer->Sender = $returnEmail;

@twisted1919 Can this also be corrected in the next version ? Thing is that the returnpath will be same as from email even if it's not a verified sending domain. The comment says it's for Exim, but I use postfix and it just works in the same way as Swift Mailer if the above line is uncommented. So I feel this is something we need to patch to the upstream to have concurrency with Swift Mailer.

Works like a charm :)
@frm.mwz Below is the line you need to uncomment -

@twisted1919 Can this also be corrected in the next version ? Thing is that the returnpath will be same as from email even if it's not a verified sending domain. The comment says it's for Exim, but I use postfix and it just works in the same way as Swift Mailer if the above line is uncommented. So I feel this is something we need to patch to the upstream to have concurrency with Swift Mailer.

thx for the lines, found it in the originals now, was looking at the patches, there it is at line 325 ;)

looks like both, PHPmailer as well as SwiftMailer are quite under development...

@twisted1919
...SwiftMailer v5.4.2 / 2016-05-01 requires php >=5.3.3...will mwz use an old version of SwiftMailer or also go to that php version?
...also, would be good to keep flexibility re bounce/returnpath via settings

Last edited:
Can this also be corrected in the next version ?
I am afraid that commenting out that line will cause issues with exim, i know that we had this problem in the past.

..SwiftMailer v5.4.2 / 2016-05-01 requires php >=5.3.3...will mwz use an old version of SwiftMailer or also go to that php version?
Depending on your php version, mailwizz will either load a swiftmailer version that is php < 5.3.3 compatible, or latest version if php >= 5.3.3

"smtpd_recipient_limit" decides this limit and is 1000 by default (in Postfix)

just found out that exim has also 1000 message default for
smtp_accept_max_per_connection: messages per connection

also ( @twisted1919 )
how/when exactly is postfix better in connection with mwz?

things have improved quite a lot with 1.3.6.9 and I confirm that multiple submissions per connection works well with Swift Mailer as well, actually Swift took 2 mins less than PHPmailer for a 1K campaign :)

Much appreciated @twisted1919

Back