Sort new subscribers - move subscriber to new list based on custom fields

ClintonLee83

Is it possible to sort subscribers? I need to import a full sheet of subscribers.

I would like to import them into one list and have the list automatically move them to the correct list based on a custom field.

eg: if subscriber has custom field [category], move them to this list.

Is it possible to sort subscribers? I need to import a full sheet of subscribers.
They are displayed in the order they've been added to the list. You can click the column names in the grid to order by certain field. That won't be persistent, so keep that in mind.

I would like to import them into one list and have the list automatically move them to the correct list based on a custom field.
You either import them in different lists by default, or you import them all in a list and then segment the list. I would go for the first approach.

Ok the issue is that I'm importing them via spreadsheet (different leads belong to different lists) to perfex and from perfex via webhook (api url with one list id) to mailwizz

I want to import to different lists, not segments. So I have to sort them somewhere before they go to the right list.

So I have to sort them somewhere before they go to the right list.
Yeah but MailWizz is a final destination for them, there's no more sorting to do there.
What you could potentially do is to send them to a custom webhook url of yours, where based on the info you decide, you send them in a certain email list in MailWizz. Then using MailWizz's API, you can send them in the right list. Would that work?

Back