Soft and hard Bounce

at happens with soft and hard Bounce
- Hard bounces is marked as blacklisted, a hard bounce means the email does not exist anymore on the target server, or it has been blacklisted, disabled, etc.
- Soft bounces are blacklisted based on the settings in the Backend->Settings->Cron->Settings for processing Delivery and Bounce logs. Also from here: Backend->Settings->Cron->Settings for processing Delivery and Bounce logs you can modify and for hard bounces but for this type of bounces i advise you to keep it as it is set.

I am using a server from JA Associates...I can see that the error which is usually a soft bounce everywhere is classified as hard bounce with them and hence added to blacklist

can we specify in the backend...what error will be a hard bounce and what will be a soft bounce

I am using a server from JA Associates...I can see that the error which is usually a soft bounce everywhere is classified as hard bounce with them and hence added to blacklist

can we specify in the backend...what error will be a hard bounce and what will be a soft bounce
The rules are stored in /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php
You can duplicate that file and name it rules-custom-override.php and MailWizz will load that instead of it's original file, and you can place there all your rules.

Back