Slow delivery time

rumennaumovski

I have a news/media newsletter and the delivery time plays a big role in that business. I need my readers to receive the news fast. How can I increase the delivery time rate?

I have a 100k email list and it took like 20 min to send to 2500 people. Thank you for helping.

I have a news/media newsletter and the delivery time plays a big role in that business. I need my readers to receive the news fast. How can I increase the delivery time rate?

I have a 100k email list and it took like 20 min to send to 2500 people. Thank you for helping.
Whats your server config ?

Go to Backend > Setting > Common > Default system mailer and change it php Mailer
1588248254273.png

then go to Backend > Setting > Cron and edit following :
Emails per minute - 0
Subscribers at once - 100 or more you wanted
Send at once : 0 or as you want

remember sending rate is also depend upon server config so make sure you have fine server resources!

Go to Backend > Setting > Common > Default system mailer and change it php Mailer
View attachment 9912

then go to Backend > Setting > Cron and edit following :
Emails per minute - 0
Subscribers at once - 100 or more you wanted
Send at once : 0 or as you want

remember sending rate is also depend upon server config so make sure you have fine server resources!
I made those changes and that didn't work. I changed the subscribers at once number to 10.000 right now so that might work. Where do I see my server config?

Back