Slow Campaign Sending - Debug Output

tecguru

Hello Everyone,
I have had slow campaign sending for the last few weeks, it is taking days to send a single campaign. I found the article about running the sending debug and below is my output. As you can see several steps are taking several minutes to complete, however I am not sure how to improve this performance. Any advise would be very appreciated.

Campaign pre-checks are taking almost 10 minutes.

I only included the first part of the log as once it start sending it goes very fast.

Thank you

Attachments

• log.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-01-13 09_46_08-TecGuru Contacts _ Cron jobs settings — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2023-01-13 09_46_08-TecGuru Contacts _ Cron jobs settings — Mozilla Firefox.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 9
What are your server resources and how many subscribers do you have in system/how many campaigns have you sent so far?

Hey twisted1919

I am on a VPS with 2CPU and 2GB Ram. All lists combined I have 342k subscribers and have sent 845 campaigns.

When watching server resources during sending with htop I don't see anything peaking or getting close.

Campaign pre-checks are taking almost 10 minutes.
This is something that is pretty intensive, and given your resources and database size, is no wonder it takes longer to calculate, so your chance is to simply add more ram and cpu to that server and see how that works, double them and start from there.

Hey,
I went to 4CPUs and 8GB of ram and it still seems to have about the same sending time. (1200 seconds vs 960 seconds)

Would deleting older campaigns help or any other maintenance I should be doing to keep it running smooth?

Last edited:
Back