Setting up a warm-up schedule

UserSN

Good Morning,

I'm using MailWizz and PostalSMTP via the API. I've setup a campaign of 50k emails to send my newsletter. My problem is the SMTP server is brand new and i'd like to warm-up the IPs. Currently i'm manually creating lists for every X amount of emails to be sent per my schedule and i've been sending this way for 5 days now. So it breaks down like this:

Day1 - Created a list with 8 email accounts, create a campaign to go with the list
Day 2 - Duplicated the initial list (which clears out emails) and imported the next 18 emails to send from my master excel file, duplicate 1st campaign to go with 2nd list.
Day 3 - Duplicated the second list (clears out emails) and imported the next 32 emails to send from my master excel file, duplicate 2nd campaign to go with 3rd list.
etc..
etc..

My issue with this is my click tracking and bounces are all on different campaigns due to this methodology but i've not found a way to just create 1 list with my 50k members and 1 campaign and have it send x amount of emails day1, then day2, then day3.

I know I can setup X emails per day but my X variable changes daily. Alternatively I've though of every day updating the X emails per day and adjust it to the current day's email volume per my warm-up schedule but since the emails get sent automatically at X time i don't think it's a viable solution.

Does anyone have recommendations?

I know I can setup X emails per day but my X variable changes daily. Alternatively I've though of every day updating the X emails per day and adjust it to the current day's email volume per my warm-up schedule but since the emails get sent automatically at X time i don't think it's a viable solution.
The only way to this is to use groups and set sending quota per day, and mailwizz will send only that numbers of emails, but to increase that quota day by day you need to do manually, at this point we don't have something like this to do it automatically

Back