SES Account Suspended--any ideas for next steps?

BrianWilliams

I have been sending a daily high school sports coaching email to several lists for 15 years. I am switching to Mail Wizz and SES to reduce cost and improve deliverability.

My account was suspended by Amazon. I know their standards are higher than other services.

I do have links to legitimate business sponsors in my email.

This was the list of vague issues that they gave me.
Please review your email-sending practices and procedures to determine the causes of this issue. Common factors that could cause this issue include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Messages that are flagged by commercial anti-spam filters
- Message content that implies that the recipient didn't explicitly ask to receive this type of message from you
- A mismatch between the branding in the messages and the sending email address
- Messages that contain content that's commonly associated with unsolicited sending
- Email-sending patterns that are associated with unsolicited sending
- Sending from or linking to domains that have poor reputations with online reputation monitoring systems

This was my reply:

#1) I did not realize it, but the developer I hired, did not have the feedback loop set up to unsubscribe hard bounces. He finally got that fixed overnight, but that seems like it was after my account was suspended. That has been remedied and all hard bounces are now

#2) I have been sending from my business email address, info@coachingtoolbox.net to all of my accountsfor 15 years. In this case, the links go back to footballtoolbox.net. If you need me to send from info@footballtoolbox.net I will, but would rather be approved to send from info@coachingtoolbox.net

#3) I do not have a message to the affect that "you are receiving this email because you are a customer or a subscriber of The Football Toolbox.

#4) He also did not have spam complaints (2 out of 170,000 sends) unsubscribed. That has been fixed.

#5) I also have this error message in my account: MAIL FROM record is not aligned. I have a developer working on it and the support from my hosting says that it is setup correctly. I don't know what else to do.

If anyone else has had this happen to them, I am open to any advice.

I switched to SES to save money. I am currently sending 4 to 5 million emails per month for $1350 USD. I thought with Amazon I would pay about $500 per month.

What are the best alternatives to SES if I can't get my account re-instated.

Thanks for any help.

Brian Williams

I have been sending a daily high school sports coaching email to several lists for 15 years. I am switching to Mail Wizz and SES to reduce cost and improve deliverability.

My account was suspended by Amazon. I know their standards are higher than other services.

Please review your email-sending practices and procedures to determine the causes of this issue. Common factors that could cause this issue include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Message content that implies that the recipient didn't explicitly ask to receive this type of message from you
- Messages that contain content that's commonly associated with unsolicited sending
- Sending from or linking to domains that have poor reputations with online reputation monitoring systems

This was my reply:

#1) I did not realize it, but the developer I hired, did not have the feedback loop set up to unsubscribe hard bounces. He finally got that fixed overnight, but that seems like it was after my account was suspended. That has been remedied and all hard bounces are now

#2) I have been sending from my business email address, info@coachingtoolbox.net to all of my accountsfor 15 years. In this case, the links go back to footballtoolbox.net. If you need me to send from info@footballtoolbox.net I will, but would rather be approved to send from info@coachingtoolbox.net

#3) I do not have a message to the affect that "you are receiving this email because you are a customer or a subscriber of The Football Toolbox.

#4) He also did not have spam complaints (2 out of 170,000 sends) unsubscribed. That has been fixed.

#5) I also have this error message in my account: MAIL FROM record is not aligned. I have a developer working on it and the support from my hosting says that it is setup correctly. I don't know what else to do.

I switched to SES to save money. I am currently sending 4 to 5 million emails per month for $1350 USD. I thought with Amazon I would pay about $500 per month.

Thanks for any help.

Brian Williams
Try Mailgun or any smtp from our delivery list if AWS not fix your account back to use.

This was my reply:

Thanks for any help.

Brian Williams
Brian call me and I will tell you what to do. 973 618 9906 You can send 5 million per month for $4.75 per month using Microsoft 365 and none of their IP's are blacklisted! We have special software.

This was my reply:

Thanks for any help.

Brian Williams

Back