Separete Cron Job For Each Campaign

Paulo_Goncalves

Hi
Is it possible to setup different cron jobs for each campaign?
I have subscribers all over the world and i want to send the campaigns in the morning for each subscriber time zone.
I know how to setup the cron jobs on cPanel.
I just need to know if is it possible with Mailwizz?
I can do this with other email application.
TX
Paulo

Hi
Thank you for your response.
Great app.
It works great but, in my opinion, might need some work on the usability or workflow.
I am not a developer but i know marketing and user experience. If you want some suggestions, let me know.
And just a final advice, consider the path of Mautic - Marketing Automation - mautic.org - In theory, it is a great app but it is a little mess up and they only want to add new features without fixing the current basic issues.
Tx and good luck.

Paulo

@Paulo_Goncalves - Thanks, you can always pm me with the suggestions you have, or post them in the feature request area, while they won't be implemented imediatly, at some point they will ;)

Hi
Is it possible to setup different cron jobs for each campaign?
I have subscribers all over the world and i want to send the campaigns in the morning for each subscriber time zone.
I know how to setup the cron jobs on cPanel.
I just need to know if is it possible with Mailwizz?
I can do this with other email application.
TX
Paulo
You can segment your list by TimeZones and then schedule a camp to each TZ.

Mautic - Marketing Automation - mautic.org - In theory, it is a great app but it is a little mess up and they only want to add new features without fixing the current basic issues.
That's what many do these days, and with each release one must decide how to go forward. Sometime it is best to develop your own by looking at many different ones ;)

Back