Sending mail from Different SMTP servers

devrental

Hi guys , I am relatively new to MailWizz . So need some help here .

I am hosting the Mailwizz script in my reseller hosting - abc.com

Now i have 4 vps and want to use them as SMTP servers . I can add each vps server as SMTP delivery in mailwizz delivery server settings .

But the mails will go from news@abc.com . In that case wont they show as spam ? As actually they were sent from different IP .
In SPF records i will add the vps servers IP . But rather than that are there any suggestions ?

Also , What is the actual purpose of Sending & Tracking Domain ? I have read the KnowledgeBase . But need some clearing.

Last edited:
Thanks . But I can add third party SMTP server (Elastic Email SMTP) to my Mailwizz but i cant add my own VPS server smtp .
This shouldnt be the case right ?
@laurentiu is correct , you should follow the link , well You should check you SMTP Password, change the password with 8-10 charactor long with out including special charactor.
if still facing issue then check your SMTP firwall or if cpanel then SMTP connection.
BTW what service you are using for your own SMTP ? like EXIm, Postfix, PMTA or something els ?

@laurentiu is correct , you should follow the link , well You should check you SMTP Password, change the password with 8-10 charactor long with out including special charactor.
if still facing issue then check your SMTP firwall or if cpanel then SMTP connection.
BTW what service you are using for your own SMTP ? like EXIm, Postfix, PMTA or something els ?

I am hosting mailwizz in CPanel based hosting account . And using a VPS to create SMTP server . I am using Postfix .
When I host mailwizz on the vps server there is no problem in SMTP and works fine . But if i move it to other webhost this problem occurs . I have tried in two different host same problem .

From my little experience , its better run it on a vps/dedicated where you have full control . Otherwise these kinds of hassles will go on.
its run fine with cpanel too but make sure some features properly enable ...
in most of case if you dont have WHM access then you have to requested feature to your host

Back