Sending email is stopped !

YaranTOOS

Hello,

I created two delivery servers . ( Sendgrid and Mandrill )
My customer added a campaign and start sending email to his list.
My credit is reached in Sendgrid and I disabled this delivery server but the system doesn't send emails with another server.
What's wrong ?

@YaranTOOS - Have a look in Backend > Misc > Campaigns delivery log, that should tell.
BTW, don't use mandrill anymore, i only keep it in the app for backward compatibility and it will be removed in near future.

Why do you want to remove mandrill ? mandrill is better pricing for sending . Do you mean mandril doesn't work currently ?
I checked View campaigns delivery logs and it shows "{"errors":["Maximum credits exceeded"],"message":"error"} and the process status is "gave up" but i have credit in mandrill .
Also I couldn't understand which server are sending in campaigns delivery logs ?

Why do you want to remove mandrill ? mandrill is better pricing for sending
I haven't decided yet, but i don't like the fact you have to use it as a mailchimp addon.
Do you mean mandril doesn't work currently ?
It does work just fine.
checked View campaigns delivery logs and it shows "{"errors":["Maximum credits exceeded"],"message":"error"} and the process status is "gave up" but i have credit in mandrill .
This message comes directly from mandrill, not from mailwizz, so they refuse the emails for that reason.

Only if you export them and import them in a new list and send to that list alone...

How can Do this ? How can export only unsend emails from campaigns ?

Please check this report
Capture.JPG

This campaigns includes 8122 emails but I think the system sent to 523 emails ? Is it true ? How can I resend it to unsend emails ?

Back