Sending (100%) and pending-sending

pokerdawg

Hello -
I've been doing some test campaigns (test campaigns, between 4 and 10 recipients, all me) on Elastic. Those sent, but while a few said "Sent (100%)" most say "Sending (100%)" even after it is complete. Is this a bug or is it waiting for something?

I do see where I can do the checkbox left of a campaign and then do "Mark as Sent" but that doesn't change anything. Is it waiting on something?

Finally, I tried doing my first campaign (in the 1000's) and it is "Pending-sending" even though the campaign :
- an auto-responder campaign
- "Activate At" was 20 minutes ago,
- on event "AFTER-SUBSCRIBE"
- including Imported Subscribers and Current Subscribers.

On Elastic, the logs show no activity from the MailWizz server re: this campaign.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Attachments

• 2022-11-07_16-29-40.png
    2022-11-07_16-29-40.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Follow up ...

1. the ones "Sending (100%)" for days - I could not mark them Sent, but was able to pause them
2. once paused, I was able to mark sent
3. once marked sent, the one I'm waiting on started sending

I guess there is an internal limit in MailWizz re: the # of campaigns that can be running at once, and the ones stuck "sending" were using up that limit?

I guess there is an internal limit in MailWizz re: the # of campaigns that can be running at once, and the ones stuck "sending" were using up that limit?
See Backend > Settings > Cron for how to adjust this. Read this article as well: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/understanding-email-delivery-settings-and-how-they-impact-performance/
Generally, setting the "Adjust campaigns at once" setting to Yes in the above settings section, will handle all this for you, automatically.

Back