segmention of subscribers base on IP

majid1f

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
Is it possible segmentation of subscribers to country and state of them base on the IP?
it should possible with "Ip location - MaxMind"
and also how we could inject IP with API?

Currently not possible to do it from the IP address, the data has to be in a custom field so you can segment on it.

it would be great if we be able to segment user with IPs base on the country and state.

it would be great if we be able to segment user with IPs base on the country and state.
You can use: [SUBSCRIBER_GEO_COUNTRY] tag to get country for the subscriber also [SUBSCRIBER_GEO_CITY] for the city based on their IP address.

You can use: [SUBSCRIBER_GEO_COUNTRY] tag to get country for the subscriber also [SUBSCRIBER_GEO_CITY] for the city based on their IP address.
Good, But how i can call IP when i use API of mailwizz? when we use API, all the IP would be IP of server.

Good, But how i can call IP when i use API of mailwizz? when we use API, all the IP would be IP of server.
I understand now, this is not possible. The only way to make this to work is to add these custom fields and when subscribe subscribe to your list from web these fields will be populated.

Back