Segment to find contacts added more than 45 days ago

Hi,

I need to create a segment to find all contacts that were added more than 45 days ago. I have given conditions as per attached screenshot but it does not show me right number of contacts.

Do you see anything wrong with the condition.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-04 15-41-56.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-04 15-41-56.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
I need to create a segment to find all contacts that were added more than 45 days ago. I have given conditions as per attached screenshot but it does not show me right number of contacts.
If you need to see all contacts added more that 45 days ago you need to use "is less that" as operator condition.

But with that condition it now shows only one contact (please see attached). This list has 50000 contacts and most of them were added in June and July 2022.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-05 19-42-59.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-05 19-42-59.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 9
But with that condition it now shows only one contact (please see attached). This list has 50000 contacts and most of them were added in June and July 2022.
As I can see from your screenshot "date added" custom field is added by you. Are you sure that custom field is populated with subscriber date added like in bellow picture for example and sync-lists-custom-fields command ran ?

sync-lists-custom-fields command - will transform that custom tag in real date for each subscriber in list.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 09.00.02.png

"date added" is not a custom field. It is present in all other lists as well. I checked on lists on other instance of Mailwizz and in those lists also "date added" is present. Attached is a screenshot if it helpful.

I want to know how to to get all subscribers older than 45 days either by using use [PAST_DAYS_45] or any other way.

Attachments

• mailwizz.png
    mailwizz.png
    84 KB · Views: 8
"date added" is not a custom field. It is present in all other lists as well. I checked on lists on other instance of Mailwizz and in those lists also "date added" is present. Attached is a screenshot if it helpful.

I want to know how to to get all subscribers older than 45 days either by using use [PAST_DAYS_45] or any other way.
Are you sure that in your list is not another date added custom tag? Because in segments cannot select system tags as field for conditions.

ok I understand what you mean. I have added [SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED] to the default value of custom filed "Date Added" and have enabled the custom field sync from back-end (attached screenshot). Is this sufficient to update the custom field. As of now its not updated yet.

If not please tell me how to run sync-lists-custom-fields command. Mailwizz is installed on Ubuntu 20.04.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-07 15-17-31.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-07 15-17-31.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
ok I understand what you mean. I have added [SUBSCRIBER_DATE_ADDED] to the default value of custom filed "Date Added" and have enabled the custom field sync from back-end (attached screenshot). Is this sufficient to update the custom field. As of now its not updated yet.

If not please tell me how to run sync-lists-custom-fields command. Mailwizz is installed on Ubuntu 20.04.
Please follow this article https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/debug-send-campaigns-command/ to figure out how to use console commands and replace send-campaigns with sync-lists-custom-fields

Back