Saving template Forbidden Error

samh

Please help, I am new to this and when i am trying to save the html from customer, getting forbidden error.

Thanks, hosting company resolved it. Now I have other issues:

When doing validation inbacked for Email in below options, I am always getting error:

Validate this server

The email address where the validation email will be sent.

Error:
  • Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Access Denied.

What does this mean and how can i resolve.

Also when i tried to send test getting this : Email delivery is temporary disabled.
That's because you have no active delivery server.

• Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Access Denied
You should check your connection details to this smtp server, that message comes directly from the delivery server itself, something is wrong there and it does not accept your connection. It might be a bad username/password or even your account not being properly setup yet on the delivery server side.

Sorted all issues. Thanks for help.

I want to change the domain unfortunately so is there any easy way to do it or I have to install from fresh?

Hi, on shared hosting, Its not allowed from namecheap to set crone every min. They have min 5 min. Is there any way to setup crone for every min or once in 5 min will work or we need VPS for this?

Last edited:
I did setup everything and tested with 3-4 self emails and it worked properly. But when i added the big list, its not sending any email and status is Sending (0%) from hours. I choose the yesterday time so it can send immediately and also tried scheduling for 1 hour later but no luck.

Using Mailgun api and list is under the allowed number per month.

What should I check to make it work? What possible errors could be?

Back