Report a problem with Landing Page and a request for integration of a feature

Groundarker

Good evening guys,
I am writing to report a problem and a request for integration of a feature:

Problem:
- impossible to disable the Landing Page section for customers. We would like to be able to enable this section only to customers who have paid for this service. Both in Settings > Customer and in Customers > Groups > Landing Pages I set the Landing Page value to "0" but without any effect.

Integration request:
- the count of the usage quota in days for each individual customer can be reset and therefore start on the day of interest on which that button was pressed. If I wanted to backdate that date this is not possible, or if we wanted to indicate a number of emails already sent and therefore of a consumption already made. Sometimes we happened to click that button by mistake and the count of days and mailing quota was reset to 0.
The supplement we ask you therefore concerns the possibility for us to choose the starting day of the day account for each individual customer group and the number of the shipping quota used.

Thanks in advance for your intervention.

impossible to disable the Landing Page section for customers. We would like to be able to enable this section only to customers who have paid for this service. Both in Settings > Customer and in Customers > Groups > Landing Pages I set the Landing Page value to "0" but without any effect.
I set it to 0 right now and in customer are the menu disappears.
@laurentiu - can you please check this as well?

- the count of the usage quota in days for each individual customer can be reset and therefore start on the day of interest on which that button was pressed. If I wanted to backdate that date this is not possible, or if we wanted to indicate a number of emails already sent and therefore of a consumption already made. Sometimes we happened to click that button by mistake and the count of days and mailing quota was reset to 0.
The supplement we ask you therefore concerns the possibility for us to choose the starting day of the day account for each individual customer group and the number of the shipping quota used.
@ghimes - thoughts?

I set it to 0 right now and in customer are the menu disappears.
@laurentiu - can you please check this as well?
I just tested and it's working correctly if is set to 0 in settings also in groups the menu disappears.

I understood where the problem was. In reality the value was already set to 0, but I had to rewrite the number zero and save the changes in the customer group. I believe that for all pre-existing customer groups the app takes another value other than 0 enabling the Landing Pages service.

Back