Removed from Blacklist but still showing as blacklisted in my list

dave

I mistakenly had some emails show up on the backend blacklist for bounces with an ESP. I removed them from the blacklist but they are still showing as blacklisted in the lists that contained them and I cant mail to them. Is there a cron to update the lists to make these go off the blacklist on the mailing lists? its been about 1 month...

This is the expected behavior.
If you want to be able to mark them as confirmed once again, go to /backend/index.php/settings/customers/lists and set Mark Blacklisted as confirmed to YES. then go back to your list subscribers, select the blacklisted ones and mark them all as confirmed.

This is the expected behavior.
If you want to be able to mark them as confirmed once again, go to /backend/index.php/settings/customers/lists and set Mark Blacklisted as confirmed to YES. then go back to your list subscribers, select the blacklisted ones and mark them all as confirmed.

Hi Twisted,

I also got this problem.

Q:Suppose that i don't use that option (set that option to YES)....which is the function
of deleting blacklisted people from the blacklist list?

I'm trying to find out the logic of un-blacklisting people without that second option
that you mention (only by using the icon to remove from the blacklist).

BR,

Diego.

Maybe i should add an option in the blacklist area in backend, so that you can also change the status of the subscribers when removing from blacklist. Or should this be the default behavior ?

Hi Twisted,

Yes, i think it should be the default action (if i remove from the blacklist...then it's removed from the blacklist).

Otherwise, don't know what it would be doing (the function would be not working as expected).

BR,

Diego.

Last edited:
Awesome. Your Support is 5 stars.

All my prayers now go for the addition of "Exclude" lists (or at least one list),
when sending a broadcast (example: exclude "Buyers" list when i send to
"Freebies" list - which i may send more frequently) and that would make
me feel like in an email marketing paradise.

:)

Thanks once again.

Back