Remove all the subscribers who triggered "smtp; 554 5.7.1 Spam message rejected" or "smtp; 550 High probability of spam"

SoftTimur

Hello,

I have been using MailWizz and Amazon SES to send newsletters.

I just took a close look at the bounces of past campaigns, and realized that a part of bounces had "INTERNAL" as "Bounce type". And their message was "smtp; 554 5.7.1 Spam message rejected" or "smtp; 550 High probability of spam".

However, I realized that these emails are still subscribers. I think I should not send newsletters to these subscribers anymore to achieve a better reputation.

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out all the subscribers who triggered this kind of bounces?

Is there a way to set up MailWizz to automatically remove the subscribers who trigger this kind of bounces in the future?

Thank you

Is there a way to set up MailWizz to automatically remove the subscribers who trigger this kind of bounces in the future?
The rules are stored in /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php
You can duplicate that file and name it rules-custom-override.php and MailWizz will load that instead of it's original file, and you can place there all your rules, you can add this rule: Spam message rejected in hard bounces and then this subscribers will be blacklisted.

The rules are stored in /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php
You can duplicate that file and name it rules-custom-override.php and MailWizz will load that instead of it's original file, and you can place there all your rules, you can add this rule: Spam message rejected in hard bounces and then this subscribers will be blacklisted.
Thank you. I understand that this can help blacklist the subscribers who trigger spam messages in the future.

Do you know if there is a way to find out all the subscribers who triggered this kind of bounces in the past, so that I could remove them?

Do you know if there is a way to find out all the subscribers who triggered this kind of bounces in the past, so that I could remove them?
You can export all bounces from: Backend > Misc > Campaign bounce logs then you can filter only desired bounces from exported csv file, then use this file to import in Backend > Blacklist emails

You can export all bounces from: Backend > Misc > Campaign bounce logs then you can filter only desired bounces from exported csv file, then use this file to import in Backend > Blacklist emails
I can see all the logs (Backend > Misc > Campaign bounce logs) in the website dashboard, but I cannot find the button to export them. Could you help?

I can see all the logs (Backend > Misc > Campaign bounce logs) in the website dashboard, but I cannot find the button to export them. Could you help?
Which mailwizz version are you using? This export button has been added in Version 2.3.7 - 2023-10-19

Back