Redirect to Custom URL Not Working Properly

interworld

Hello. I have the 'custom redirect extension' installed and the redirect URL listed in the 'Subscription confirmed' page in the appropriate box.

But when I click on the 'Subscribe' button (on my optin page), I remain at that same URL... however that page now shows a very narrow and shortened version of the 'thank you' page that I'm trying to redirect to. I'm certainly NOT being redirected to the appropriate URL. Very weird.

I have no idea as to what's causing this issue. I've tried clearing my cache; an incognito window; a different browser. None of that works. Any help would be appreciated.

No, it's just the Mailwizz subscribe form (iframe version) on a regular wordpress page.

Everything redirects fine when I use the html subscribe form. But I only know how to style the form (with style-custom.css) when I use the iframe version.

Is there a way to style the html form?

Appreciate your help.

Last edited:
I would much prefer to use the HTML version. But is there a way to style the form using the HTML version? The style-custom.css file doesn't work with it... not for me anyway.

Last edited:
But is there a way to style the form using the HTML version?
When you use that version, it inherits the CSS of your site, so you can simply put a <style></style> block before the code you embed and place all your custom css there.

Back