Recommended VPS Providers

Richard Emmett

Hello,
I just bought the plugin, and I had existing hosting (WP Optimized) with Bluehost, which is a VPS.
After switching to php7.0 and checking that gd, imap, zip, mbstring and curl were enabled, it turned out there's no proc_open and popen functions and they can't be added. I understand that these are required and the fact they're unable to enable them will mean I can't use this server.
Are there any VPS providers recommended where all of the functions are available and MailWizz has been proven to work well with?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Kind regards,
Richard

Hello,
I just bought the plugin, and I had existing hosting (WP Optimized) with Bluehost, which is a VPS.
After switching to php7.0 and checking that gd, imap, zip, mbstring and curl were enabled, it turned out there's no proc_open and popen functions and they can't be added. I understand that these are required and the fact they're unable to enable them will mean I can't use this server.
Are there any VPS providers recommended where all of the functions are available and MailWizz has been proven to work well with?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Kind regards,
Richard
try here
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/reliable-hosts.1747/
;)

Back