Receive all emails content in 1 box ?

akjes

1) Do we have a system where we can access 1 box where all emails are received. Like we have 20 emails and I don't want to check each 1 by 1. Warmups and other stuff will be filtered out - only necessary mails to check ?
I do not want to forward emails or attach these many on gmail.
2) I have attached my primary email to gmail but it does not send emails received in spam. There was an email regarding interview call and i missed it. Too bad for me. Anything here with similar functionality ?
3) Where can i find all functionality of mailwizz. Videos on youtube are old and i want to fully utilize it.

4) My setup is SMTP server with PMTA installed and using mailwizz now. 5 month old setup 3 smtp servers(2 with single ip and 1 with 2 ips). I want to ask that can i send more than 30 emails per day ? All i'm doing is warming up 20 emails per day and sending 30 emails per day per email id.
I have 4 email id per account ?
5) Is it necessary to create separate delivery servers for each email id ? If i want each email id to exactly send 30 emails per day ? I don't know if 1 server would accomplish this across all campaigns ?
6) Is there a way we can limit campaigns sent per day ?
7) Is tracking exact for opens ? do i have to do anything else to track exactly which subscribers received the email and which doesn't ? Don't know much about tracking domain.

Thank you

1) Do we have a system where we can access 1 box where all emails are received. Like we have 20 emails and I don't want to check each 1 by 1. Warmups and other stuff will be filtered out - only necessary mails to check ?
I do not want to forward emails or attach these many on gmail.
This is not directly related to MailWizz, so can't really give you an answer.

2) I have attached my primary email to gmail but it does not send emails received in spam. There was an email regarding interview call and i missed it. Too bad for me. Anything here with similar functionality ?
I am not sure what you mean here, are you talking about bounce servers in MailWizz?

3) Where can i find all functionality of mailwizz. Videos on youtube are old and i want to fully utilize it.
While old, they are still relevant. Also this forum and the KB at https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/

4) My setup is SMTP server with PMTA installed and using mailwizz now. 5 month old setup 3 smtp servers(2 with single ip and 1 with 2 ips). I want to ask that can i send more than 30 emails per day ? All i'm doing is warming up 20 emails per day and sending 30 emails per day per email id.
I have 4 email id per account ?
You should give it a try and see how you're doing. If not okay, back-off, otherwise, increase as needed.

5) Is it necessary to create separate delivery servers for each email id ?
No, but then your server must allow sending from any email address, which is bad practice, so my advice is to use separate delivery servers for verified senders(spf/dkim/etc).

6) Is there a way we can limit campaigns sent per day ?
This is not possible.

7) Is tracking exact for opens ? do i have to do anything else to track exactly which subscribers received the email and which doesn't ? Don't know much about tracking domain.
Tracking currently is as good as most of the industry. It will contain opens/clicks made by anti-spam software, so treat this with caution.
We're working on a better tracking system.

Back