reCaptcha - invalid response Captcha!

We put a subscription form on the website and added a script with reCaptcha V2 and the key we generated for the domain. The form looks correct on the website. No error message in the console. But if a person ticks reCaptcha, enters an email and submits the form, he gets the error message "Invalid response Captcha!" and must fill out the form again.

Where is the problem with that reCaptcha? We have the same problem on other domains also. Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Zachycení webu_24-10-2023_84935_www.kulturajablonec.cz.jpeg
    Zachycení webu_24-10-2023_84935_www.kulturajablonec.cz.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Zachycení webu_24-10-2023_85124_app.ngemailing.cz.jpeg
    Zachycení webu_24-10-2023_85124_app.ngemailing.cz.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
We put a subscription form on the website and added a script with reCaptcha V2 and the key we generated for the domain. The form looks correct on the website. No error message in the console. But if a person ticks reCaptcha, enters an email and submits the form, he gets the error message "Invalid response Captcha!" and must fill out the form again.

Where is the problem with that reCaptcha? We have the same problem on other domains also. Any idea how to fix it?
I tested and this is working correctly.
I check and this error message appears when secret key is not correct, so please check if you are using the correct secret key.

That's the problem maybe. I insert site-key into script tag and I tried to add domain, site-key and secret-key in Additional domains and key pairs in Extension settings in backend admin. Where is the place where I need to insert the security key?

I looked on https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/ and I cant find any article about recaptcha.

Attachments

• Zachycení webu_26-10-2023_13622_www.kulturajablonec.cz.jpeg
    Zachycení webu_26-10-2023_13622_www.kulturajablonec.cz.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Zachycení webu_26-10-2023_131531_app.ngemailing.cz.jpeg
    Zachycení webu_26-10-2023_131531_app.ngemailing.cz.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 9
Where is the place where I need to insert the security key?
In the extension you need to add these keys. I just tested again and it's working correctly, the only case when i make it to give me a error as you post above is when i inserted a wrong Secret key.

Back