Problems with Amazon SES

rajsuli

Hello,

I'm using MailWizz (version 2.0.29) with Amazon SES Web API and I'm facing serious problems with Amazon SES sendings compliant rate.
I'll explain the problem.

I performed some tests:

1) I sent to my email list with my own IPs and SMTPs
2) I sent to my email list with Amazon SES Web API

Result:

1) Using my IP's / SMTP's to send emails to the list the number of complians is low (less than 0,02%).

2) Instead, using Amazon SES to send emails to the list (having a similar Open Rate), I receive a large number of compliants (it reached also 0,32%).
In these compliants in Amazon SES sending the subscriber's IP is an Amazon IP (such as: 54.240.197.86, 54.240.197.117, 54.240.197.72).
I looks like the compliant came directly from the Amazon and it was not the subscriber who opened the email to make compliants.

Anyhow it's not regular that using the same list, the same number of email recipients and having the same open rate the compliants are deduplicated (and more) if I use Amazon SES.

Can anyone help me understand and solve?

Thanks

You should ask amazon support about this, only they can tell you why they're doing this.
MailWizz simply processes what they send to our registered SNS topic.

Thank you. I have tried to contact Amazon SES but I couldn’t find the way to do it.
it seems that to contact them you need to activate a monthly pay registration.
no other way (at least I was unable to find it)

No, they do not have any particular description.
- In 'Complaints report' there is only written "Abuse complaint!"
- In 'Unsubscribes report': "User agent: Amazon Simple Notification Service Agent" - "Note: Unsubscribed via Web Hook!"

No, they do not have any particular description.
- In 'Complaints report' there is only written "Abuse complaint!"
- In 'Unsubscribes report': "User agent: Amazon Simple Notification Service Agent" - "Note: Unsubscribed via Web Hook!"
Gotcha... Then I am afraid the only way to find out what is going on is to ask support...

Back