PowerMTA PMTA Gmail Inbox SMTP Postfix Postal DNS Support Setup Installation Optimize Maintenance

Osjtya did an amazing job setting up and configuring Mailwizz for our company. Everything was performed professionally and within shortest deadlines for such complicated process. He built a reliable system and and met all the challenges successfully! 100% recommended :cool:

If you look for the professional who not only will set up the sending server, but also will help to deal with it, then address @Osjtya.
I am very glad to our acquaintance. For absolutely small board I became the owner of the good server of mailing.

I start with my server and stuck with DKIM. I contact @Osjtya and he help me right away.

It was outstanding Experience. He correct my settings as a professional. Everything was done quickly. Thanks for your support.

I haven't posted on this forum yet, but I wanted to today to leave a review for Osjtya - he really is excellent at what he does. Communication is great and he's very quick to undertake tasks, which are performed to perfection (in my experience anyway). I don't hesitate to recommend him and I look forward to continuing working with him in future.

Thank you so much @Osjtya

Really it was a great pleasure work with you. Everything was done perfectly in time. He was answered to all my questions and make me understand very clear.

Highly recommend!

Yet again @Osjtya has helped me out. There was an issue with the MTA not mailing i sent a skype message withing 5 minutes i had a reply and was told its fixed. If you want your server setup right dont go anywhere else

"Osjtya" did a great job again.We are working now since few months and i´m happy with his lightning fast service.
I recommend this guy everyone at everytime.

@Osjtya did a very great job. He is a reasonable guy, very perceptive of what you need and always has a solution for the problem. He takes care of every task and perform every needed change untill everything works perfect. I'd recommend him to everybody.

Back