Options missing from customization in backend

In the backend > settings > customization I only the three dropdowns to select the skins for backend, customer and frontend but the options to change logo text and logo image are missing. Why is that ?

Placing a file called style-custom.css in /customer/assets/css and/or a file called app-custom.js in /customer/assets/js will force mailwizz to load them. You can place in those files the css changes that you wish to alter any page from the customer app.

Thanks and sorry to bug you but I am not able to find any Mailwizz Theme developer on Upwork and PPH. Most of them know HTML/CSS but don't know how to deploy on Mailwizz. I need someone who can deploy locally and then help me deploy myself. If you know any developer who could help please refer them to me. Much help.

Thanks and sorry to bug you but I am not able to find any Mailwizz Theme developer on Upwork and PPH. Most of them know HTML/CSS but don't know how to deploy on Mailwizz. I need someone who can deploy locally and then help me deploy myself. If you know any developer who could help please refer them to me. Much help.
I have sent you PM for Theme work.

Back