Opencart extension

Zoltan

Does anybody know an opencart extension I can buy?

I need:
Subscribing to a MailWizz list from the frontend of opencart
Subscribing to a MailWizz list from the checkout page, when the visitor checks the Subscribe field
Subscribing to a MailWizz list from the opencart customer account area (radio button)
Unsubscribe from a MailWizz list from the opencart customer account area (radio button)

Subscribing is easily done. Go to your list and then Form, then create a subscribe form/unsubscribe form which you adapt to your platform. Then there is a subscribe through a link plugin, you should be able to build such a link at the checkout based on the info you already know about your customer.

(For more advanced e-commerce features I doubt that anyone have any plugins for sale. We have it on our to-do list for our coming E-Commerce Package (features for the 8 leading e-commerce platforms) including abandonded carts, a thing for solving one of the most costly things for e-tailers etc, but we don't sell our software alone, we sell subscriptions to the whole platform.)

Thanks, but I actually need these ones:
Subscribing to a MailWizz list from the checkout page, when the visitor checks the Subscribe field
Subscribing to a MailWizz list from the opencart customer account area (radio button)
Unsubscribe from a MailWizz list from the opencart customer account area (radio button)

Back