Open, Click and bounce not tracked

oluwaCyna

I recently installed mailwizz digital ocean's ubuntu 18.0. when I sent campaign to my people to warm up the server, nothing was tracked. I'm confused

Attachments

• screencapture-emailmarketing-epmspace-customer-index-php-campaigns-regular-2021-08-01-12_34_58.png
    screencapture-emailmarketing-epmspace-customer-index-php-campaigns-regular-2021-08-01-12_34_58.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 18
Your tracking url for opens points to https://emailmarketing.epmspace.com/index.php/campaigns/cn4087n6tk99f/track-opening/ov473x4a9a046 which never loads which is weird, since https://emailmarketing.epmspace.com/index.php/campaigns/cn4087n6tk99f loads just fine.
Did you add any option so that when the campaign is opened MailWizz should post the open data somewhere? Because it makes no sense for MailWizz to take so long to register an open unless you're doing something else there, so let us know.

I don't think so

I simply followed a YouTube video to install mailwizzbon digital ocean virtual server using ubuntu 18.0 as OS

Why is the support this so unresponsive. I think it's a mistake buying this product. Complete waste of time, energy and money

Why is the support this so unresponsive. I think it's a mistake buying this product. Complete waste of time, energy and money
Nobody guarantees you're getting an answer as you type your questions. We do our best to answer these support queries as fast as possible, BUT we also do other things, like you know, developing the app, which is a priority...
Anyway, you can open a support ticket and include FTP access to your app so we can check and see what is going on.

Oh really? Maybe I got the definition of "customer support" wrong.

How many support tickets do I have to open?

I understand the app must be made better and it doesn't matter if JUST ONE of your customers can't his app to work even though he didn't steal the license, atleast there other higher paying customers. I totally understand.

I'm sorry, it's my problem.

@twisted1919 thanks for pushing me to my limit. I was finally able to fix my problem.

But I can't just leave this unsaid, I'm actually very disappointed in the customer service, not happy atall for real.

@twisted1919 thanks for pushing me to my limit. I was finally able to fix my problem.
What was the issue?
But I can't just leave this unsaid, I'm actually very disappointed in the customer service, not happy atall for real.
We're sorry, really. we'll try to do better in future, there are times and times... sometimes we answer fast and fix the issue, sometimes when we're heavy with support tickets, we answer slower, it's just how things are for our small team of 3.

Back