Non-Traditional email campaign

nhughes71

Good Afternoon All-

I need a little guidance on our email server using MailWizz. We will be running, in my estimation, a non-traditional email campaign. Meaning that each day, or perhaps every 2-3 days, we will be sending a different email to the same list of subscribers, where we are depending on our CALL TO ACTION to schedule webinars for CEO's, CFOs, and business owners. Again, each time we send an email to the subscribers in our lists, the email content will be different.

My questions are these:

1. Is there an easy way to set this campaign up using MailWizz?

2. In setting up the campaign, is it required to make a 'new campaign' for each successive email that we will need to send?

3. Knowing the setup we want, should we use the autoresponder feature to send each successive email and set the interval to 1 day only after the previous campaign or autoresponder has been sent?

4. Is there a way to upload a list of contacts that WE DON'T want to contact? These would be the people who have said that they would not like to be contacted.

I'm sure there will be other questions, but this will get us started in the right direction.

Thank you

-Nyles

1. Is there an easy way to set this campaign up using MailWizz?
You just need to set the first one, then simply copy it and just change the content.

2. In setting up the campaign, is it required to make a 'new campaign' for each successive email that we will need to send?
Yes.

3. Knowing the setup we want, should we use the autoresponder feature to send each successive email and set the interval to 1 day only after the previous campaign or autoresponder has been sent?
I would say regular campaigns are a better fit in this case, you can schedule them for future sending, as many as you need, in which date you need.

4. Is there a way to upload a list of contacts that WE DON'T want to contact? These would be the people who have said that they would not like to be contacted.
Yes, you can use custom suppression lists on customer level, then when sending a campaign, you can select the right suppression list to match agains. You can enable customers to add their own suppression lists by setting backend > settings > customers > lists > Use own blacklist to yes, or from a customer group if you want to allow this per customer group.

You just need to set the first one, then simply copy it and just change the content.

Yes.

I would say regular campaigns are a better fit in this case, you can schedule them for future sending, as many as you need, in which date you need.

Yes, you can use custom suppression lists on customer level, then when sending a campaign, you can select the right suppression list to match agains. You can enable customers to add their own suppression lists by setting backend > settings > customers > lists > Use own blacklist to yes, or from a customer group if you want to allow this per customer group.
Thank you for your patience and your help. We are doing what we can to learn MailWizz and make sure that things are set up correctly for our needs. I will, most likely, have additional questions. Thanks again!

Back