New featured (must have) auto Verify Email SMTP

DarKZeroS

It would be extremely useful to have an option to clean the mailing lists, in addition to the syntax an extra option to verify that the domain exits and the account accounts exite.

In gihub there are good codes that do this.

I leave a document with the concept

Https://www.webdigi.co.uk/blog/2009...mail-address-exists-without-sending-an-email/

It would be interesting to add this feature as an extra service, within the panel of each customer being able to buy credits or add the limits in monthly plans

If you need help u can say me.

It would be extremely useful to have an option to clean the mailing lists, in addition to the syntax an extra option to verify that the domain exits and the account accounts exite.

In gihub there are good codes that do this.

I leave a document with the concept

Https://www.webdigi.co.uk/blog/2009...mail-address-exists-without-sending-an-email/

It would be interesting to add this feature as an extra service, within the panel of each customer being able to buy credits or add the limits in monthly plans

If you need help u can say me.
Have you tried any of the several email verifier extensions (that you can find on codecanyon or within the app integrated store at .../backend/index.php/store/index)?

Back