Need Help Regarding Tracking Domain & Sending Domain.

devrental

Hi Guys ! Need Some Help Regarding Tracking Domain & Sending Domain.

Below are my current setups .

MailWIzz is hosted in a VPS on Sub Domain : postbox.mwz.com (The main Domain mwz.com is hosted elsewhere, Only the script is hosted on the sub-domain and pointed via A record)

I am using smtp of 3 vps severs for eg : a.com , b.com & c.com

Now I want to send email as xyz.com . So do i need to add Sending Domain and Tracking Domain as both xyz.com ?

Also how do i do tracking domain settings ? Meaning what settings i need to add to DNS of my xyz.com cPanel ?

Hello,

If you want to DKIM and SPF signed then you can setup your Sending domain. If you want to use xyz.com in tracking domain you can add tracking domain.

In Backend - Domain - Tracking Domain - when you add tracking domain it will show you to add CNAME record into your DNS.

If you are managing your DNS in CPanel, then you can create that CNAME record into that.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

VPul.

Hello,

If you want to DKIM and SPF signed then you can setup your Sending domain. If you want to use xyz.com in tracking domain you can add tracking domain.

In Backend - Domain - Tracking Domain - when you add tracking domain it will show you to add CNAME record into your DNS.

If you are managing your DNS in CPanel, then you can create that CNAME record into that.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

VPul.

Thanks . I will try it out !

Hi , Its working now .

But the images are not loading in email and after clicking links in email it shows not found

Capture.PNG

Then when you add your Tracking domain, run that tracking domain in browser and see its redirect to your MW site or not.

Thanks.

May be this is the problem . the tracking domain redirects to my main site . Not to MW .
MW is in the subdomain of main site .

5555.PNG

But in CNAME i have added as above . Shouldnt it go to the subdomain ?

One more point , I have tested on approx 20 emails , at current config some email shows the images some doesnt .

Then in your config, you need to set redirect it to your subdomain.

Now the redirection works fine . If i enter the tracking domain it shows the MW . But images and links are not working in email . On copy link address they show the tracking domain but on load shows error.

Not found error shows

Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!

There is not any security settings on MW sub-domain.

Thats issue with Centos web panel.

You need to add that Tracking domain in CWP - account and then set redirect it to your mw domain in cwp domain config file.

Back