Need help - API working on and off?

bz87

Hello folks!

So recently I've been using a 3rd party paid landing page web based tool that has recently added Mailwizz API integration to their system and I've started building my list using Mailwizz API and another 3rd party autoresponder, basically I'm adding people to 2 Email lists (Mailwizz and another 3rd Party autoresponder simultaneously) via API.

Anyways the issue is that I noticed on some days the Mailwizz API works great and collects all the leads and some days it flat out stops working?

How do i diagnose the problem, where do i see the fail API logs on backend?

Also what could potentially be causing this issue you think? My server or the 3rd Party landing page tool?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
some days it flat out stops working?
How do you now this, what errors do you get on your 3rd-party service end?
The only reason i can think of, is you get api unreachable when you send campaigns on the server and the server is busy with the campaigns and their outcome that it cannot fulfil any other requests, so look into that.

The only reason i can think of, is you get api unreachable when you send campaigns on the server and the server is busy with the campaigns and their outcome that it cannot fulfil any other requests, so look into that.
Hi twisted,

>> Because my other autoresponder is getting the leads but not my mailwizz installation, also there are no 3rd party errors for some reason on my end, i sent them a support ticket but no answer yet.

SO im wondering where do i find these API errors (if any) on mailwizz backend?

(if any) on mailwizz backend
You can look in backend > misc > application log, but i doubt you'll find much info there.
The 3rd-party should log these errors and they should be displayed somewhere for you to see that there's something wrong.

Thanks twisted yeah i suspect its actually the 3rd party side not triggering the API request properly or something but just wanted to dig further first.

Thanks anyways!

Back