my upload file size is FIXED to 2MB!!!

man212

hi Mailwizz nerds,

i am facing a strange case, i can´t upload a list of emails witch is bigger then 2MB, even if i set the size file bigger.

I also see that under CLI the max size is fixed to 2MB!!!, any idea how can i change this?

vwVcia.jpg

AspyCw.jpg

@man212 - For uploading files, mailwizz settings cannot be larger that the server settings, this is why even if you set a high limit in mailwizz it still cannot allow uploading larger files. You have to modify the php configuration to have the server allow larger files.
If it makes easier to you, think the limit in mailwizz is the upper limit, like people can upload at most that size, but the server is the one which dictates.

@twisted1919
this are my server setting.
TYX1Us.jpg

where can i change the php configuration? steps pls. Example ( login here--> click there ). Screenshots is also usefull.

thank you in advance

It's a bit depending on how you have installed PHP, but try to look under /etc/php . If you have multiple PHP version there and different ways of calling PHP, it can e.g. look like:

/etc/php/7.1/cgi/php.ini
/etc/php/7.1/cli/php.ini
/etc/php/7.1/fpm/php.ini

/etc/php/7.2/cgi/php.ini
It can also be under /opt/php*/lib/

It's the php.ini file that you are interested in. In there you should look for a variable called "upload_max_filesize" which equals 2M in your installation. Set it higher.

Last edited:
If you have been a good boy/girl during the year that just passed, eaten your porridge and you can't do what you need to do with php.ini, then send me a PM and I will do it for you (free of charge of course). Ho-ho-ho, Santa is here. :)

Last edited:
after changed the php.ini, i restart the php-fpm, what else i need to do
That should suffice, you should then look in backend > misc > php info and search for "upload_max_size" and see if the value changed. If it has not, it means you didn't change in the right file.

Back