My roundcube webmail isn't receiving anything from Mailwizz

Soufiane1922

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good mailing experience !

I encountered this issue recently, when I send email campaigns to my roundcube email adresses, none of them are received even though it's marked as "Delivered" in Mailwizz

I've been struggling with it the whole day but can't find where the issue lies.

I can send and receive emails in my roundcube email adresses : Tested
I can send email campaigns to other mails like my work and personal email : Tested

But I can never receive campaigns on my webmail ( with which I created the delivery server, bounce server...etc )

I need this because my bounce server is not counting any bounces even though I'm sending to nonexistent emails (I thought it's because the webmail with which the bounce server is set up is not receiving anything from mailwizz)
And I'm worried that some other email addresses in my lists are not actually receiving my campaigns even though it's marked as "Delivered"

I'd appreciate all help.

Thank you !

What's your mail server setup, did you set it yourself, or are you using cpanel or the like?
You should have a section for smtp logs, either on your cpanel or on your server, generally on /var/log/maillog which can tell you what is going wrong.

I'm using CWP Control Web Panel
I found a general log viewer for Access and Error types but nothing specific to SMTP
I searched my directory for the path you pointed out and didn't find it anywhere even with search

I found this also, it says no answer from host only for the emails sent to my roundcube webmail
I checked the emails but everything is still working well, I can send and receive emails from other platforms, but never a campaign from mailwizz

1675856408594.png

This looks like a bad configuration on your localhost, not really something we can help with, sorry.

Back