My confirmation mail did not arrive

DennisClaes

Hi all,

I just installed MailWizz last week, I sent out a few test campaigns, everything seems to work. Now I'm busy with the signup.

I test with E-mail address A. I subscribed, the mail A is listed as "unconfirmed" in MailWizz and the confirmation mail never arrived in my inbox, also not in the spam folder.
I tested again with E-mail address B. I subscribed, I immediately received a confirmation mail on E-mail address B and B is now a confirmed subscriber.

I found the logs in the backend, but all I can see is Server - Customer - For. I cannot see what the content is of the log. What E-mail was sent? To which recipient? Did it go through correctly?

I'm using Amazon SES as a server, so I logged in there to see if there are any logs, but I can only see agregated statistics, no line by line logs.

Anybody know how I can "debug" this?

Hello,
You can check if the email address A is not somehow the subject of a blacklist rule, or a domain policy?

Cosmin

Hello,
If this is a consistent behaviour and you really think that there is an issue with the application, please open a support ticket and we will take it from there...

Cosmin

I've been able to test with 4 E-mails so far and 3 of the 4 worked without a problem. I don't know if the issue is with the application, the mail server or my E-mail address. I'll open a support ticket, thanks.

Back