moving subscribers in lists

Donna_German

I have a few lists going to differentiate between people who have subscribed either online or at a trade show/conference and leads that are more of a cold-email campaign. When I send an email to my leads list, I want to move them to one of the following lists:
Subscribed (but the subscribe link I will give is to my subscribe list, not the lead list so how would it know?)
Opened (I figured out how to do this but it looks like it only moved people within a certain time period... I'd like to give it a week to clear, not just a few days)
Not Opened
Even if I wait to let things move over to opened, I can't figure out how to export the subscribers from one list to manually move them. In general, there must be a way to export subscribers anyway but I can't find.

Subscribed (but the subscribe link I will give is to my subscribe list, not the lead list so how would it know?)
When exactly you want to move them, when they open the email or when they click a link inside the email?
Eitherway, you can set an action so that when the email is opened, to move them to the given list. You don't need to know any of the urls.

Opened (I figured out how to do this but it looks like it only moved people within a certain time period... I'd like to give it a week to clear, not just a few days)
How exactly are you doing this? You should use actions like i explained above.

Not Opened
Even if I wait to let things move over to opened, I can't figure out how to export the subscribers from one list to manually move them. In general, there must be a way to export subscribers anyway but I can't find.
You can go to your list of email lists and click the "All subscribers" button, then open the filter, select the campaign and action, and export as needed.

I was able to figure out how to move opened and campaign sent emails through my campaign set up. I still can't figure out how to move someone from my leads list if they subscribe to the newsletter on a link from a different list.
Thanks for the information about the all subscribers, filter and export. I figured there had to be a way to export data but couldn't find. I just copied and added to my notes. :)

I still can't figure out how to move someone from my leads list if they subscribe to the newsletter on a link from a different list.
When you create a list or update there is a option to do that Subscriber actions > Action when subscribe - When a subscriber will subscribe into this list, if he exists in any of the lists below, unsubscribe him from them. Please note that the unsubscribe from the lists below is silent, no email is sent to the subscriber.

Back