Moving Leads from List and Delete Function Issue and Link Masking

PCMB

Hi all,

New and after some searching haven't been able to find the answers so here are some basic questions:

When I hit the check box and select delete for a campaign or draft of a campaign from the drop down they don't disappear. Is it supposed to? Is there a way to remove it otherwise?

2. When setting up an autoresponder and selecting the action move to list instead of copy on opening, is it supposed to leave the subscriber in the original list? it seems to add it to the next list as it should, but leave it in the remaining one.

I want to unsub the lead from the original list and sub it to the second upon opening the campaign. Don't see an unsub action.

3. Is there a way to make mailwizz mask a link in your email to match the sending domain? or can mailwizz mask it in some other way?

Hey,

When I hit the check box and select delete for a campaign or draft of a campaign from the drop down they don't disappear. Is it supposed to? Is there a way to remove it otherwise?
They get removed for good at midnight when the cron job run.

2. When setting up an autoresponder and selecting the action move to list instead of copy on opening, is it supposed to leave the subscriber in the original list? it seems to add it to the next list as it should, but leave it in the remaining one.
Yes, will leave it with the status "move" which is basically just a reference status. The subscribe won't get any emails for example.

I want to unsub the lead from the original list and sub it to the second upon opening the campaign. Don't see an unsub action.
Try to edit your list. You can there select some actions related to this.

3. Is there a way to make mailwizz mask a link in your email to match the sending domain? or can mailwizz mask it in some other way?
Yup, look into tracking domains.

Back