Message per day

Hello everybody
Im new at Mailwizz and email marketing, I want to ask how many emails can I send per day using MailWizz and PowerMTA ?
And I have other question about localisation of email IPs, I added maxmind database by downloading GeoLite2 City as Mailwizz ask, and it show only country I want to add city too, how can I do that please ?
Thanks

Hello everybody
Im new at Mailwizz and email marketing, I want to ask how many emails can I send per day using MailWizz and PowerMTA ?
And I have other question about localisation of email IPs, I added maxmind database by downloading GeoLite2 City as Mailwizz ask, and it show only country I want to add city too, how can I do that please ?
Thanks
You don't have limition, but you should consider some aspect:
Send milions of email, need hardware source in mailwizz and powermta.
You can't send lots of emails before warmup domains and IPs.

You don't have limition, but you should consider some aspect:
Send milions of email, need hardware source in mailwizz and powermta.
You can't send lots of emails before warmup domains and IPs.
Thanks for your answer
What do you mean with hardware source, Im new at email marketing and mailwizz sorry for that newbie question
And about warm-up how many time its take ? or depend for how many messages I want to send right ?
There is a cronjob configuration for sending 1 to 2 millions message per day or I have to keep the Mailwizz default configuration ?
Knowing that I have PoweMTA with IP rotation (10IPs) with the same domaine and I dont use the VPS IP for send
Thanks a lot Sir

Back