Making my tracker play nice with Mailwizz

Daerenius

Okay, this stuff sometimes confuses the hell out of me so please bear with me because I'm pretty much trying to explain this to myself as well. :D
What I'm trying to do is make my tracker (CPVLab) record where email signups and conversions are coming from and, at the same time, make mailwizz collect new subscribers.

From a visitor's perspective, my setup goes like this: Ad -> Landing Page -> Sign Up with Email on Landing Page -> Offer Page (which I have no control over).

Tracking Setup.png
My Unbounce landing page is receiving traffic from a traffic source via "LandingPage.com" link which carries information via subids.

That information gets picked up by the tracker code on my lander. After my visitors sign up with their email, they get redirected to my MailwizzDomain.com
(as I'm sending subscribers via "URL method")

After that, they get redirected to an offer landing page where a conversion might happen.

The problem right now is that there's no way for my tracker to tell which visitor became a subscriber or turned into a conversion later on in the funnel because in order for that to work I would have to set it up like this ( If I'm understanding correctly from reading https://doc.cpvlab.pro/lead-capture-campaigns.html ):

Tracker wants.png

You can see I would have to use TrackerLink.com to redirect visitors after the email sign up on my lander to redirect them to the offer. That way, all the info from subids would be carried all the way down the funnel.

So I guess what I'm needing help with is finding a way to make it work like this:

solution.png

Long story short, I have a hunch that using the API instead of the "URL method" to send subscriber info to mailwizz might be the only solution here, correct?

Back