Mailwizz Expert Needed - Great Pay - [Remote Position]

Growthlabs

Hey Mailwizz forum :)

We are currently delivering high volume of mail on our ESP's but I always worry about being kicked off, like I was Aweber many years back. We have a small team of 4 people and looking for our 5th. We self generate all of our own 1st party data and are able to inbox on it, but we are currently using shared domains and IP's and hitting the inbox hard on over 1MM daily sends, but I want to sleep at night knowing I'm not going to be kicked off a 3rd party platform.

So that is why we are switching to our own domains and IP's we have a great way to warm up these domains and IP's with our own first party data really fast, and we get upwards of 90% open rates on this data coming in, and no it isn't using any of these WARMUP SERVICES we just send our own internal transactional mail to these new domains and Ip's.

Daily tasks include
  • Monitoring domain and IP reputation with any monitoring service you choose we will buy - Glock, Mxtoolbox, etc.
  • Optimizing our sending cadence of offers that are going out to improve our monthly ECPM
  • Crafting emails that people actually want to read, rather than sending standard spam creatives
  • Daily reporting - we can automate what ever you need internally if needed as long as mailwizz has the api call for it
  • Working with our other ESP mailers to get yourself the data you need
Requirements of the position
  • Native English speaker or 100% fluent
  • Working U.S. PST hours of 7-9 a.m. to 3-5 p.m. your choice to start earlier or later
  • Have a good understanding of Gmail deliverability
  • Know how to write a good subject line
  • Take our copywriting course - AIDA
  • How to set up delivery server - bounce server - feedback loop - how to use namecheap dns

Anyways we have a ton of data and looking to bring in an expert pay is $72-100k per year more if you have worked at an ESP or SMTP company, and possibly have direct relationships with yahoo and google. We are located in Las Vegas, but the position is remote.

Hey Mailwizz forum :)

We are currently delivering high volume of mail on our ESP's but I always worry about being kicked off, like I was Aweber many years back. We have a small team of 4 people and looking for our 5th. We self generate all of our own 1st party data and are able to inbox on it, but we are currently using shared domains and IP's and hitting the inbox hard on over 1MM daily sends, but I want to sleep at night knowing I'm not going to be kicked off a 3rd party platform.

So that is why we are switching to our own domains and IP's we have a great way to warm up these domains and IP's with our own first party data really fast, and we get upwards of 90% open rates on this data coming in, and no it isn't using any of these WARMUP SERVICES we just send our own internal transactional mail to these new domains and Ip's.

Daily tasks include
  • Monitoring domain and IP reputation with any monitoring service you choose we will buy - Glock, Mxtoolbox, etc.
  • Optimizing our sending cadence of offers that are going out to improve our monthly ECPM
  • Crafting emails that people actually want to read, rather than sending standard spam creatives
  • Daily reporting - we can automate what ever you need internally if needed as long as mailwizz has the api call for it
  • Working with our other ESP mailers to get yourself the data you need
Requirements of the position
  • Native English speaker or 100% fluent
  • Working U.S. PST hours of 7-9 a.m. to 3-5 p.m. your choice to start earlier or later
  • Have a good understanding of Gmail deliverability
  • Know how to write a good subject line
  • Take our copywriting course - AIDA
  • How to set up delivery server - bounce server - feedback loop - how to use namecheap dns

Anyways we have a ton of data and looking to bring in an expert pay is $72-100k per year more if you have worked at an ESP or SMTP company, and possibly have direct relationships with yahoo and google. We are located in Las Vegas, but the position is remote.
Sent yo PM.

Back