mailwizz domain tracking not working with cloudflare being on this since friday

telim2

Why is it soo difficult with mailwizz setting up an easy thing as tracking domain with cloudflare. I have done all types of setup since friday and still couldn't get a tracking domain setup. Mailwizz is installed on a VPS with a a dedicated ip. Eveything i tried i get this error "Cannot find a valid CNAME record for trackingdomain.com! Remember, the CNAME of trackingdomain.com must point to Mailwizzdomain.com!"

pls. I need help from anyone on how to set up tracking domain on cloudflare perfectly. Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 15
Eveything i tried i get this error "Cannot find a valid CNAME record for trackingdomain.com! Remember, the CNAME of trackingdomain.com must point to Mailwizzdomain.com!"
This is because the local resolver from your server does not see the CNAME. You might want to use google's nameservers in your VPS for best domain name resolving.

If you are sure your tracking domain points correctly, i.e: you access it in the browser and it shows mailwizz, then mailwizz gives you an option to skip validation for the dns, so do exactly that, skip it.

Back