Mailwizz Automation - Unsubscribed/Not responding/Not opened emails

meemfayy

Hey!

My question is simple! Is there any way to automate the process of segregated Not opened and not responded to emails? e.g I run a campaign of 1000 emails, I get 100 open but not responding and around 800 Not opened. as for now, I have to manually go and check all the emails from the result page and find them in my excel to run a follow-up. Anyone can help me with automation of this process?

My question is simple! Is there any way to automate the process of segregated Not opened and not responded to emails? e.g I run a campaign of 1000 emails, I get 100 open but not responding and around 800 Not opened. as for now, I have to manually go and check all the emails from the result page and find them in my excel to run a follow-up. Anyone can help me with automation of this process?
You can use Lists > All subscribers > Filter to create one list with all subscribers which open/unopen some campaigns.
Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 12.33.33.png

Also you can use option available in Campaign in step Setup and you can select to send campaign only to opnes/unopens for selected campaigns.

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 11.56.46.png

Back