Mailwizz 2.X how to send campaign to multiple lists

paweld

Hey,

I updated Mailwizz to 2.0 but it seems like the option of sending to multiple campaigns is missing.

How can I send it to multiple lists at once?

Hello,
You can make use of the Sending groups.
Just create your campaign as you generally do, put it in a custom sending group, and schedule it for sending. Duplicate this campaign and change the list and segment and do whatever other changes you might need, then schedule it. Do the same as many times as needed.

Cosmin

This is not a solution, if we need to duplicate each and every time then how come multiple list selection is resolved? Ideally, it should allow selecting multiple lists in the same campaign.. why so much pain in duplicating things.

Ideally, it should allow selecting multiple lists in the same campaign.
That's exactly how it works.

why so much pain in duplicating things.
There's no duplicate in the process, that's the entire point.

I think you fail to understand the complexity involved in sending to multiple lists, like the fact it would be a bad idea for a subscriber to receive same email for each time they are found in different lists, or the fact that complex logic must be involved to keep them from not receiving duplicate emails.

Can you share the entire process(referring to KB). Since we are using other dashboards as well there other vendors are allowing it and de-dups happen at their end while sending.

Also if we are not intending to send customer duplicate emails then when a user unsubscribes from a list then it should be done from all existing and new lists uploaded but here the problem comes to the global blacklist server.

Also when uploading a new list it not allowing to download of those email addresses which are not uploaded due to blacklisting (customer demand).

when a user unsubscribes from a list then it should be done from all existing and new lists uploaded
Why? While this can be done in MailWizz with list actions, I don't see your point at all. Email lists are separate entities and that's the correct way.

Can you share the entire process(referring to KB).
I am not sure what you mean, the KB article? Then this should help https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/sending-groups/
The logic behind it? Because if that's the case, I explained above all there is to it, so not sure what else, but let me know and i'll try to help.

. Since we are using other dashboards as well there other vendors are allowing it and de-dups happen at their end while sending.
Unfortunately, our problem is we did not design MailWizz having sending to multiple lists in mind, and what we have now is the best we can achieve given our system.

Hi I have more clients with mailwizz and not to send for NY on multiplelist ist disaster. Functionallity of Mailwizz dropped from 10 to 5 points. Suppose you have 2 mio mails and 150 lists segmented by agencies. I can make groups all day! And I have to make this for more clinets. Please return in backend Send to multiple lists = YES or I will start to look for another program!

I used PHPmailer nad Interspire for years from appx 2011. Then I took on Codecanyon from 2018 8 licences of Mailwizz + some EMA integration with EmailListVerify.com + Drag&Drop Editor for MailWizz EMA etc.. So I think I am not proffesional but also not new user. I can say withdraw of send to multiple lists is one of the worst upgrade I seen in ten years in my internet work. In my opinion, this is a classic mistake when older programmers leave and new ones are no longer able to manage the programme. It is clearly a sign of defection. BTW, I'm looking a bit at alternatives - does anyone have experience with MailTrain or Mautic or similar, because I don't think we're going to get very far with the user experience here... Finally, a word of advice (for the Mailwizz team), a new backend design does not equal user experience, user experience is a happy user!

Problem is, if you import and transfer lists than you must create groups (also if they are automaticly generated like at different giveaways etc). If not (sending list by list) users are duplicated (because its not always logic 1 user = 1 list). We can merge lists but then is a mess and if I delete merged lists I loose statistic. So best way is more lists at once, because is fast, less work and every user get only 1 mail. Its simple, 15 years old logic from Gammadyne to Interspire and PHPlist and other softwares... I really dont get whats so big deal more lists at once with filtering users in more lists. Thats one of the basic feature for real mass mailings... The programme was very ambitious in the past, but it seems to me that you have fallen asleep on the utility. For us, fast mass mailing to shared lists is very important and to filter already sent recipients. Another point is the editor. Thank goodness for the additional Drag&Drop Editor for MailWizz EMA. I don't see anything moving here otherwise at all. And the spam rating function and the overview in the different browsers is missing. The third section should be easy proxy rotation... It's really a pity that we are even bothering with removing features instead of taking the mailer to the next level. I apologise but this really upset me when I was looking for a feature, instead of a program in development going forward it even goes backwards (except for the backend design)...

@jcvikl - I don't know, it seems no matter what we add in the application isn't enough for you guys.

You complain about the way sending to multiple lists works now, but this is a result of other users requiring this feature to work better. So we made other users happy, but not you, right? That's a bummer, we can't really make all people happy.
Right now sending to multiple lists is so flexible, it's just incredible and the fact you can't see this it makes me think you haven't even tried it.
You also complain about things like spam scoring, which isn't MailWizz's job. You have mail-tester, use that, it's much better than anything we can come up with.
You do have a point related to the drag and drop builder, but you can export from Stripo directly into MailWizz until we have something better.

You like to complain a lot, it is entirely your right but you also don't want to acknowledge the positive aspects of the app.
Which says a lot, and it's a shame, but we can't really do more than what we're currently doing, we're 3 people trying to keep up with everything, development, support, customers, etc.

If MailWizz doesn't suit your needs, just go and use something else. Maybe then you'll realise how good MailWizz actually is and how good is to actually get support from the people that develop the app.

With all due respect to the work, Mailwizz is a good programme. And the price is very good too. What I am saying is that changing such key features is a big mistake. You must know that agencies struggle to implement such a program with clients competing with Mailchimp, Sendiblue etc... We set up a server, SMTP etc.. and we are in an already tight price range (for a few 100 mails the server is too expensive, for millions it has no PMTA). But OK you get the client, the training, you make a YouTube video etc... And then when it comes to sending out mailings there is no one of the main features. You search for an hour on the internet and backend to find out that this is different (no more and we can try grouping mails). These are not programs that customers use every day, these are programs that are mostly used on occasion. So we don't want any disruption in functionality because one problem here, another there and the customer ends up saying"... see after all I don't need it". So every interface is a promise, so I think it's important not to throw features out. But of course I am aware - whatever you decide, you will decide. I just get on my nerves about changing core features because I want customers to have as stable an environment as possible.

Anyway happy holidays and happy christmas.

Back