Loading and Loading

Osjtya

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
@twisted1919, It's not error but I don't know why I'm seeing Loading and Loading. Please Help!

File Attached.

Attachments

• Loading Error.png
    Loading Error.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
Try to optimize your DATABASE by mysql Tuner..this error will go away...for sure..
I also faced same issue when i have a lot of data into your database. rit now i have 15 million User DATAbase in mailwizz
so try to add more ram and try to optimize it with the help of mysql tuner.

Regards

@twisted1919, Thanks for your reply. But with your solution I'm not getting anything.

@pradeep sharma, Thanks for your reply. I think your solution can help me. Can you please mention steps, how to proceed on Linux server with WHM/cPanel?

Try to optimize your DATABASE by mysql Tuner..this error will go away...for sure..
I also faced same issue when i have a lot of data into your database. rit now i have 15 million User DATAbase in mailwizz
so try to add more ram and try to optimize it with the help of mysql tuner.

Regards
@pradeep sharma, Thanks for your reply. I think your solution can help me. Can you please mention steps, how to proceed on Linux server with WHM/cPanel?

I don't think it is a software problem. It sounds more like a server problem. Do post your server stats (os, size, memory, etc) as well as your database size. You may me just overloading your server resources. Also try a new browser in case something is going on with your browser. And did you try rebooting your server? That sometime will solve issues temporarily.

@Mattias, Thanks for replying. My server configurations are as follow:
  • Intel E3-1220LV2
  • 2.30 GHz Dual Core w/HT
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 1000 GB HDD in RAID 1
  • 5 TB Bandwidth
  • cPanel/WHM
MailWizz Database Size: 3,848.91 MB (MySQL Disk Space)

Please advice, what can be done? @twisted1919 @pradeep sharma

Well, to sum it up, too many subscribers and few resources to handle them thus the loading bars.
I might have to look into an alternative dashboard for people with less resources, meanwhile, you can either live with it or upgrade your server. i'd say you live with it till next upgrade of mailwizz.

@twisted1919, Thanks for your reply. But I remember I tried to clear temp folder of my Linux Server and that solved the issue for 1 day. Then again the problem started. Any clue?

@pradeep sharma, As you stated that you have faced the same problem and solved the issue. So it's my humble request to share the steps or elaborate the process for all of us. Thanks

Guys I'm looking for help!

Thanks and Regards

@AC AFD i am also facing the same issue i have 15 Milion Subscriber for testing (My Sever has 175GB DDR 3 RAM and has 40 Cores of E7 Series processors) my dashboard loading takes more than 5 min and my application goes away (server 500 error) but any how i am managing my application as we are rit now not in production phase. We are rit now in phase of Setuping DATAbase clusters.. to reduce load on a single DATABASE Server and also cluster of Application As well. we have left this issue on my developers and they said that they will eiter build a new dashboard which will fetch statistics from a separates tables/database rather than doing DataBase Quarry on LIVE DATABASE Server at the time of database reload/page reload. and there will be a cron job which build a update the statistics database on scheduled time for each customer/admin from PHPCLI script so no dependency on http response or timeout.
To solve this problem upto certain extend
1. Try to increase server resources
2. PUT database & application on different server on same DC.
3. tune my.cnf file of your DATA Base server.
4. Tune your apache/NGNIX configuration file of your application server, increase timeouts
5. Use MySQL Tuner Script which will tell you the tweaks u need to optimize your my.cnf file.

@twisted1919 i would appreciate if you can come up with a solution of this problem as DashBoard Loading takes lot of time and resources, we can build it better by doing some tweaks in the dashboard loading script /quarry.

@pradeep sharma, Thanks for your notes. I think we need to wait for next release.

@twisted1919 Tell me one thing as a developer. Why Dashboard statistics don't work and the List Overview statistics work perfectly? On the same server, same configuration, same number of subscribers & campaigns.

Thanks. Waiting for your reply!

@AC AFD - There's not much to optimize... it's like you put a regular car to race in formula one. Sure it will run, but it simply can't keep up with the rest of the cars. Same for your server ;)

Back