List Unsubscribe Button Not Showing up in Gmail

tmscanlan

Hi,

I've recently noticed my emails are going to spam for gmail, and i've been doing more tests, and it looks like the gmail list unsubscribe button is not showing up on my emails to gmail. It shows up on the Apple mail app though, so that's strange that its there but not in gmail..

Attached is what I'm talking about, just so im clear. Where in the settings do I fix this? You can see it on the quantas marketing email, but when i send my emails, there's no button, its just white space.

I've looked in these forums for a solution and a lot of the posts say "its added in automatically, there's nothing you need to do". but I'm telling you... it's not being added in automatically, something is happening, i can't figure out what. Btw I'm using Postmark SMTP server.

Attachments

• unsubheader.png
    unsubheader.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 8
If you check the original message on gmail, do you seer the List-Unsubscribe header there?
if you do, and I think you will, then as other have said, there's nothing you can do about it, gmail decides when to show that button based on your sender reputation.

I checked the original message, it was not there. I know that "test emails" don't show it on mail-tester, so when i was testing this, i was using an email list of like 3 gmail emails to me and then clicking send email so it was a real send going out to just 3 gmails (all me).

The "List Unsubscribe" button will appear if the following criteria are fulfilled:
  1. Your email includes List Unsubscribe headers (Mailwizz already incorporates this).
  2. The domain from which you send emails, the return path domain (or bounce domain), and the DKIM signing domain are all of high or medium reputation.
  3. You dispatch a significant volume of daily emails to Gmail users. Note that it may take between 7 to 10 days for this button to become visible.
  4. You maintain a high open rate for the volume of emails sent.

Back