limiting the amount of emails sent per day

sicja

Greetings,
I am unable to find the feature which allows me to limit the amount of emails sent per day before sending my campaigns. It used to be in the older versions of Mailwizz however I am unable to find it in the latest version. Can anyone say if that feature has been removed entirely from Mailwizz ?

Thanks

I am unable to find the feature which allows me to limit the amount of emails sent per day before sending my campaigns. It used to be in the older versions of Mailwizz however I am unable to find it in the latest version. Can anyone say if that feature has been removed entirely from Mailwizz ?
You can limit emails sent from Backend > Settings > Customers > Sending and you can set a limit. Also you can limit your emails sent from delivery servers you can set a quota per minute/hour/day/monthly

If you ar using multiple delivery servers I advice you to use quota from delivery servers.

You can limit emails sent from Backend > Settings > Customers > Sending and you can set a limit. Also you can limit your emails sent from delivery servers you can set a quota per minute/hour/day/monthly

If you ar using multiple delivery servers I advice you to use quota from delivery servers.
Thanks what is "Wait for quota to expire*"with the quota in place with the correct corrosponding values it shows sending in the campign status but not actually sending at all, How can iI resolve this issue please?

Thanks what is "Wait for quota to expire*"
Wait for quota to expire - means that mailwizz will wait until Time value/Time unit is passed.
shows sending in the campign status but not actually sending at all, How can iI resolve this issue please?
You can set this: Action when quota reached to tell mailwizz what to do when quota is reached.

Back