late campaign

zhaoshengyun

I created campaign (with warm-up delivery server) March 21th,but it stopped due to quota restrictions ,so on day 22,23,24 do nothing , when i resolve the problem at 25th(today), the warm-up restore ,now:
sending.jpeg
Today is the 25th. As shown in the screenshot , my understanding is that this warm-up will be sent until the 5th day. This is equivalent to processing all previously unsent emails today. After catching up to the current progress, it will be sent a lot of mail today , right?

@ghimes - can you please check this?
i'll add my 2 cents, but I might be wrong, afaik, it will simply continue today as it would be day 4 and send 405 emails, then tomorrow 445 and so on as long as it can send. It will never send x days worth of emails in a single day, that would beat the purpose of warming up.

Hello,
What @twisted1919 explained is correct. Don't think at a schedule in terms of days. Because if one day there are not enough emails to be sent, that doesn't mean the scheduler advances to the next schedule the next day, it will stay at the same schedule until will send the designated number of emails.

Cosmin

I click campaign pause the day before yesterday ,i'm busy yesterday ,but now ,gave me a surprise ,warm-up has been working 2 days:
1.jpeg
2.jpeg

My current understanding is ,30 is send 30 times ,not 30 day! right?
what means “Sending quoto type = Hourly” ?,it's seems sending at 1,4,7,10 PM,frequency is every 3 hours ,right? but where to define it?

My current understanding is ,30 is send 30 times ,not 30 day! right?
That is correct. That applies for hours also...

what means “Sending quoto type = Hourly” ?,it's seems sending at 1,4,7,10 PM,frequency is every 3 hours ,right? but where to define it?
No, that is not correct. That means it will set those numbers as a hourly quota. About that 3 hours, is just a coincidence, it should send every hour.

Assume that the performance of the sending server is extremely powerful.
How to control the time interval between each sending (or specifically: how many emails are sent per hour)?
In my example, it seems that all 30 batches of emails will sent over within 4 days. Why not 5 days or 6 days or longer?

In my example, I only give 3 parameters:(50,000 emails, 30 batches ,Hourly),If I want it to be sent within 10 days, how do I set it up?

How to control the time interval between each sending (or specifically: how many emails are sent per hour)?
That is the delivery server quota about.

If I want it to be sent within 10 days, how do I set it up?
To achieve a match between a schedule and a day, you need to make sure that at every moment, MW has enough emails to sent to deplete the quota. Of course it has to be able also to send that amount of emails.

Did you read carefully this: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/delivery-servers-warmup-plans/
It has all the answers if you are reading it carefully.

Cosmin

Back