Is there an "Actions against subscribers" upon clicking on a link?

Nevermind. I found it. Adding a snapshot for anyone else who wants to know :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 7.48.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 7.48.47 PM.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 39
Some users sent me a PM telling me they couldnt see it so Im replying here also just incase nobody can find it.

Make sure that you set Url Tracking to Yes on the setup page (See snapshot) which is just before the template page. Then when you are on the template make sure your message has links in them then hit save and next to go to the next page. Once those setting are saved you can go back by hitting the template button and you will see the "actions against subscriber on link click" button. See snaps. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 9.50.14 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 9.50.14 AM.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 9.45.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 9.45.03 AM.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 18
Some users sent me a PM telling me they couldnt see it so Im replying here also just incase nobody can find it.

Make sure that you set Url Tracking to Yes on the setup page (See snapshot) which is just before the template page. Then when you are on the template make sure your message has links in them then hit save and next to go to the next page. Once those setting are saved you can go back by hitting the template button and you will see the "actions against subscriber on link click" button. See snaps. Hope that helps.

Hi Eric,

It's so kind of you,thanks for the sharing,have a nice weekend.

Back