Is there a way change a sub-account into the primary account?

bolty

One of my customers is asking to change one of their sub-accounts into the primary account holder. Is there a way to do this?

From backend area, you can edit the subaccount and remove the parent account value from it, this will make it a regular account. At least that's how it should be :p

OK I tried that, I removed the owner from the sub account and then changed the previous owner into a sub account of the new owner. But then they both loose all the account data (campaigns, lists etc) so it doesn't do what they were looking for. So I changed them back. To solve the problem I have told them to manually change the login details on their accounts to manually swap them over

OK I tried that, I removed the owner from the sub account and then changed the previous owner into a sub account of the new owner. But then they both loose all the account data (campaigns, lists etc) so it doesn't do what they were looking for. So I changed them back. To solve the problem I have told them to manually change the login details on their accounts to manually swap them over
What twisted says is that you need to remove account from: Parent account input, this one: Customer > Update
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 09.12.54.png
and now this subaccount will become a regular customer.

Yeah I know but if I do that they loose access to the data. ie. they don't become the owner of the data they become the owner of an empty account with no campaigns or lists. What my customer wants to do is change the owner of their account to one of their sub accounts.

What my customer wants to do is change the owner of their account to one of their sub accounts.
This can use this subaccount when want, i don't see the reason why one customer want to become a subaccount because this will manage only campaigns , lists present on customer account.

Back