Installation not working - REFUND

cadeaufou

Hello
I bought the software yesterday. I tried one hour to install it and it stopped at step 2 after install.

I sent you a message immediately to get a REFUND but you took 24H to answer... telling me that I have to use the discussion forum to ask my question???

As I needed the software YESTERDAY for my Christmas Newsletter, I ask you now for the 2nd time to make a refund. I purchased another software that is running like a charm already.

Please CANCEL my purchase and make a refund TODAY. If not, I will have to claim on PayPal

I think it is not serious, not to have a support email... Asling to use a forum where everyone can see ? it is not good...

Awaiting your answer + refund NOW

Best regards

I followed exactly the steps : unzip and then installed

I NEVER could install. I never used the software
I don't need it anymore as you tooj 24H to answer sending me from one place to another
I just want a refund

Please make a refund. or do I have to claim on PayPal and start a HUGE campaign on social media explaining how you tricks your customers ?

I bought the software yesterday and asked you for a refund 1 hour later afeter failing to instal. As I told you, I bought ANOTHEr software already that is WORKING.

Please confirm the refund and don't use excuses not to do it ! that is so unprofessional !

I followed exactly the steps : unzip and then installed

I NEVER could install. I never used the software
I don't need it anymore as you tooj 24H to answer sending me from one place to another
I just want a refund

Please make a refund. or do I have to claim on PayPal and start a HUGE campaign on social media explaining how you tricks your customers ?

I bought the software yesterday and asked you for a refund 1 hour later afeter failing to instal. As I told you, I bought ANOTHEr software already that is WORKING.

Please confirm the refund and don't use excuses not to do it ! that is so unprofessional !
Hi

When you buy any product from Envato - you will find support option via Forum and that's how community working.

Installation not work for you it means there is some mistake you doing may be you not technically aware all requirement of installation and for that you can't blame here software issue.

Mailwizz is used by more than 10k+ members from last so many years and no one have such complaint. If anyone face installation issue they post here and they get reply here from members as well support team and they able to install it and run it smoothly.

Here all professional people using this application ( more than you atleast ) and no one have issue like you saying, so you follow your refund process on Envato paypal anywhere you want.

Don't try to tell that you will spoil our image on social media - you can do it as much you want but make sure you post that you are not able to install this software so you doing this, so all know how intelligent you are. Post it I will like your that post first.

Good luck for your next efforts.

@cadeaufou I am a Mailwizz user and I love the application. Obviously takes time to learn however once you learn this one, you would find it as one of the best at this price. Also, I see you created a forum instead of a ticket. I did that the first time and never got a response. Best it to create a ticket and someone will definitely reply back to you.

Hello

I explained exactly the situation :

A : I bought it, tried to install on 3 different servers and after 1 hour I could not succeed. (certainly an issue with malwarebyte which blocked the installation for security reason) and of course I don't want to take any risk. (I have been installing softwares on Linus for mor than 5 years ! I am not a newbie !)

B : exactly one hour after failing, I asked you kindly to make a refund and I HAD TO buy another software from your competitors (emailer) because I HAD TO send my Christmas newsletter urgently.

C : as a professional and FAIR seller, I expected that Mailwizz answered right away and accept my demand. But I did not get any answer. WORST, the next day, they asked me to join a FORUM to make my request... a forum ? where everybody can see that there might be a security issue and HOW you treat your customers ?

D : I asked you kindly for a refund for 2 reasons : 1 - my installation problem and security issue and 2 - because I had to buy another software du to your lack of answer, your reaction time and the fact that you sent me within 2 days from one place to another... to finally tell me to claim directly at envato with a provocative "good luck"... meaning that there is no chance that I get a refund.

Yes for sure I will make a review on social media in all languages (thanks AI) and you are lucky... my network has many thousand of followers. Don't worry I will not say anything wrong about the quality of your software (how can I ? I could never use it), I will just explain my security issues and the fact, that however I asked you KINDLY only one hour after purchasing to cancel my order and make a refund because of the urgency to use it, you simply ignored it and now you will make everything possible to refuse the refund. It is all about FAIRNESS.

Yes for sure I will make a review on social media in all languages (thanks AI) and you are lucky... my network has many thousand of followers. Don't worry I will not say anything wrong about the quality of your software (how can I ? I could never use it), I will just explain my security issues and the fact, that however I asked you KINDLY only one hour after purchasing to cancel my order and make a refund because of the urgency to use it, you simply ignored it and now you will make everything possible to refuse the refund. It is all about FAIRNESS.
As Twisted mentioned, it's essential to initiate a refund request through Envato since that's where you acquired the app. Similar to any online purchase, meeting specific conditions is necessary for refund eligibility. However, it's important to emphasize that the decision lies with the platform from which you made the purchase and is beyond our control.
C : as a professional and FAIR seller, I expected that Mailwizz answered right away and accept my demand. But I did not get any answer. WORST, the next day, they asked me to join a FORUM to make my request... a forum ? where everybody can see that there might be a security issue and HOW you treat your customers ?
Yes, because the forum provides numerous examples guiding users through specific steps when they encounter challenges. For situations requiring the sharing of sensitive data, you can utilize support tickets.
B : exactly one hour after failing, I asked you kindly to make a refund and I HAD TO buy another software from your competitors (emailer) because I HAD TO send my Christmas newsletter urgently.
This is you decision.

A : I bought it, tried to install on 3 different servers and after 1 hour I could not succeed. (certainly an issue with malwarebyte which blocked the installation for security reason) and of course I don't want to take any risk. (I have been installing softwares on Linus for mor than 5 years ! I am not a newbie !)
I appreciate your point of view, but it's worth noting that MailWizz is widely adopted and utilized by numerous users. Many individuals, including highly technical users, have reported positive experiences without encountering any issues.

Can you please send us a screenshot with the exact warning or error you got?
You should also know that we know when and how a license is being used.
Checking yours, we can see you were able to install it on a server at o2switch, so if you where to get a security warning of some sort, you should have gotten it from the start, this is why it makes this interesting and if indeed you got it, we'd like to fix it for future users.
You also say you tried to install it on 3 different servers, but our records don't show this. In order to retry installing on a different server, you need to issue a license reset, which in your case doesn't show.
So yeah, if you could shed some light on this, it would really help us and future customers.

The way this generally works is that people that have issues with the app for a reason or another, ask for help, they get the help they need and they can use the app.

We do accept and issue refunds, but as I said earlier, we need to understand what went wrong so other customers don't suffer same problem.
You have been sent to this forum because this is our official support medium. This is a public forum, where people can discuss freely, BUT this forum also has a support tickets area, which you can see in the header, which leads you to a private support tickets area. @cnrevolution.cr1 pointed this out before you wrote your reply, but you didn't even bother to acknowledge it.

D : I asked you kindly for a refund for 2 reasons : 1 - my installation problem and security issue and 2 - because I had to buy another software du to your lack of answer, your reaction time and the fact that you sent me within 2 days from one place to another... to finally tell me to claim directly at envato with a provocative "good luck"... meaning that there is no chance that I get a refund.
You say our lack of answer, but we always have answered your queries in a timely manner. Also you state issues, but you never actually show us what those issues are, which we need to know in order to know what next steps to take.
Again, you don't even bother to acknowledge that we try to help. And the refund request has to go through Envato, we have no power to refund you otherwise, unless you go through Envato, these are the rules, we don't make them.

You can do whatever you wish, of course, that's not really any of our concern.
Our concern is only related to the app itself, if you indeed had the issues you said you had, please let us know exactly the problems you encountered so we can see if they are indeed issues or not and if they are, correct them for future customers.

As for the refund itself, as stated in our first reply, you'll get it if it falls under the terms of refund, is that simple, that's why we sent you to make a refund request in the first place. But again, you just don't want to acknowledge the information provided to you.

I'll be brief.
Software works great and you should have had no issues. The thing to note is that this software has a few prerequisites that are required before hand.

I too have just purchased the software last month. As such I am new. I will say that any issues would most likely be an issue with the way you were attempting to install. The fact that you stated you cannot get past step 2 is a clear sign that something is missing.

I have installed many web scripts/software from multiple providers on multiple linux distributions and windows.

@twisted1919 - Software is great and works very fast. It is a life saver from what we were using before.

Back